PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The protection of your personal data is an integral part of Koshka Mashka Company’s, owner of koshka Paris brand, values.
By visiting our site, you consent to this policy and the way we collect, protect and use your personal data.
Scope of this policy
This privacy and personal data protection policy applies to personal data collected when you use our site or when you visit our physical store.
This policy will inform you of the following:
- Collection and use of your personal data;
- Sharing of your personal data;
- Transfer of your personal data outside the European Union;
- Security and confidentiality of your personal data;
- Storage and protection of your personal data;
- Your rights to access, rectify, oppose or delete your personal data.
How we collect your personal data
Your personal data is collected when:
- You create a user account on our site;
- You create a customer account in our boutique;
- You place an order on our site;
- You complete a reservation form on our site;
- You subscribe to our newsletter;
- You ask questions or post comments on our site;
- And in general when you browse our site.
Type of information collected:
- The information collected during the creation of your account in our boutiques or on our site such as first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number, password…;
- The information necessary for the management and follow-up of your orders such as your credit card data for the completion of the transaction, your order history (for example purchase amount, references of the products ordered), your written exchanges with our customer service… ;
- The information collected during your navigation on our site such as the history of your navigation (for example the date, the time of the connection and / or navigation, the pages visited…), the type of terminal and browser, your location, browser language, Internet access provider, IP address, etc.
How we use your personal data
All the information in your user account is only used in the context of your commercial relationship with Koshka Mashka, owner of Koshka Paris brand.
Your data is used for:
- Ensure the delivery of the products you have ordered;
- Manage customer relations and any complaints you might have;
- Manage transactions and fight against fraud;
- Manage any requests related to the exercise of your rights on your personal data;
- Send you our newsletters and personalized offers;
- Take advantage of our personalized advertising offers on third-party media;
- Allow you to enjoy a personalized browsing experience based on your purchase history and your browsing on the site;
- Analyze and improve the quality and performance of our services;
- Develop statistics and segmentations, studies and analyzes in order to improve knowledge of our customers ...
In addition, your bank details are never in the possession of Koshka Mashka. Transactions are processed entirely through our Payment Service Providers, PayPal and Stripe.
Who we share your personal data with
Your personal data is mainly intended for use by our services. They are sometimes likely to be communicated to external recipients for the reasons described below.
In all cases, the recipients of your personal data are selected by us according to their competence in terms of data security and confidentiality. We sign contracts with these recipients to ensure the high level of security of their systems. These are our service providers responsible for optimizing the operation of our site, ensuring your transactions and payment security, our service providers in charge of logistics (storage, preparation and delivery of your products), or our customer service, our service providers in charge of marketing and commercial studies, or advertising service providers.
Your personal data may also be transferred to third parties in cases where we are required to do so by law, in the context of legal proceedings, or if it is an imperative request from a public authority or even if we are involved in a merger, acquisition or disposal of assets.
In any event, no personal data of the site user is published without his knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties.
Transfer of your personal data outside the European Union
Some of our partners may be located outside the European Union. Consequently, the data thus collected may be transferred to countries which are not members of the European Union, whose legislation on the protection of personal data differs from that of the European Union.
In the event that the recipient country or countries do not ensure a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union, we commit to undertake the technical, organizational and contractual measures necessary to guarantee an adequate level of security for your data as if it had remained within the European Union
Security and confidentiality of your personal data
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of your personal data.
Access to your user account is protected by a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your unique password and your account information.
We make sure that our partners maintain a level of protection similar to ours with regard to your personal data.
We also make sure that your transactions are secure thanks to the implementation of encryption and appropriate measures to fight against fraud.
We also protect your data offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information.
How we store and protect your personal data
Your information collected via our site is stored and processed by our servers hosted in one of OVH's state-of-the-art data centers in France.
We will keep your personal data for as long as they are necessary and relevant for the purposes for which they were collected and, beyond that, for the purposes of proof and accounting obligations, for a period not exceeding the deadlines of prescription provided by law.
We will erase personal data when we no longer have a legitimate interest in processing it or when you withdraw your consent to its storage.
Your rights to access, rectify, oppose or delete your personal data
We strive to process your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Regulation of the European Union on the Protection of Personal Data "GDPR" and any other applicable legislation.
According to the conditions defined in the GDPR, you have a number of applicable rights:
- The right of access: to your personal data processed by us. (article 15);
- The right of rectification: to have us correct your personal data if this data is incorrect or not up to date. (article 16);
- The right to erasure: to ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you. (article 17);
- Where applicable, the right to limit processing: to ask us to limit the amount of your data that we process. (article 18);
- Where applicable, the right to portability: to ask us to receive personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. (article 20);
- The right to object: to ask us to stop processing certain types of personal data. (article 21.1);
- The right to lodge a complaint. (article 13);
- The right to change your instructions regarding the processing and storage of your personal data;
- The right to define guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
To exercise one or more of these rights, simply write to the e-mail address: email@example.com or send a letter, accompanied by proof of identity, to Koshka Mashka at postal address: 36, rue de Poitou, 75003 Paris
We are committed to responding to you as soon as possible after receipt by our services of your request.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
Please note that it is possible for you to subscribe to an opposition list to Bloctel telephone canvassing (in France only), and that in this case, we will not contact you using the contact details sent to Bloctel.
Law & Jurisdiction
This privacy and personal data protection policy is governed by and interpreted in accordance with French law.