GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Application of the general conditions of use
The use of this site implies full acceptance of the general terms and conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time. Users of this site are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
This site is the online boutique of the Koshka Mashka company, owner of Koshka Paris brand.
In addition to the online sale of products, this site provides information about the activities of Koshka Paris brand.
All the information indicated on this site is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Koshka Mashka strives to provide as accurate information as possible. However, Koshka Mashka cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in updating these information.
This site is normally accessible to all Internet users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for interruption, scheduled or not, by Koshka Mashka or its service providers, for its maintenance and / or security needs or in the event of force majeure. Koshka Mashka cannot be held responsible for any damage, whatever its nature, resulting from the unavailability of the site.
Koshka Mashka does not guarantee that the site will be free from anomalies, errors or bugs, or that the site will operate without breakdown or interruption. In this regard, it can determine freely and at its discretion any period of unavailability of the site or its content. Koshka Mashka can also not be held responsible for problems with data transmission, connection or unavailability of the network.
Registration on the site
To be able to place an order, the user must first register on the site by creating a user account. User registration on the site is validated by Koshka Mashka after verification of the standard form filled in by the user. The user receives a registration confirmation e-mail.
When creating an account, the user must ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data he / she provides. The user is responsible for always updating his / her personal information. In the event of an error in the wording of the recipient's contact details, Koshka Mashka cannot be held responsible for the inability to deliver products.
By registering on the site, the user declares and guarantees to Koshka Mashka that he / she is of legal age and has the legal capacity to contract.
Koshka Mashka may delete a user account at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
For information relating to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, we invite you to refer to our personal data protection policy.
The users can access their personal information from their user area. They can thus consult, modify, request the rectification or even the deletion of their personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the provisions of the French law on information technology, data files and civil liberties.
Browsing the site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, some features of our site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Use of the site's discussion areas
Certain parts of this site offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data “comments” in areas of this site.
Koshka Mashka reserves the right to monitor all comments prior to their publication on the site and to refuse or remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of the following rules concerning submission of comments.
Comments should not include:
- Any false, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, sexually explicit, obscene, harmful, vulgar, hateful, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content;
- Any content that may be harassing of any other site contributors or other third parties;
- Any content that personally attacks an individual whose identity can be easily learned from what you post (An example of a personal attack is posting negative comments about an individual in a way meant to demean that person. Note that posting your opinion about someone’s ideas or actions is not a personal attack);
- Any content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Any content that you know to be false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- Any content that violates the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted music, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion;
- Any use of profanity;
- Any content including advertisements or otherwise focused on the promotion of commercial events or businesses, or any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain;
- Any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Any content directly or indirectly soliciting responses from minors (defined as anyone less than 18 years old).
By submitting a “comment”,
- You agree to grant Koshka Mashka an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to use the material or commentary that you have submitted, in any medium and in any manner that Koshka Mashka may, in its sole unfettered discretion, choose;
- You assert that the information, pictures, music and other files you contribute are your own, are licensed to be uploaded and downloaded by other participants, are in the public domain, or are otherwise free of copyright or other restrictions. If any part of the “comment” is not your original work, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the copyright owner before making that “comment” available on this site.
Koshka mashka also reserves the right to refuse access to the site and to claim damages for any direct or indirect prejudice arising from any breach of these terms and conditions or arising from the comments posted on this site or content contained in any e-mail sent using the facilities provided by this site.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with French law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Courts.